Friday, June 20, 2008

Introducing yours truly .....

Hey...
When you see some one's blogs .. You know what type of chap will he be ...You will know more about my personality through my blogs. But Some Trivia Before the big bang......

I am Murali studying in IIT Madras in CSE Department , Never mind I am used to lot of TLA's( Three Letter Acronyms )...there , I did it again.

Coming from a middle class Indian family , I feel ,like every other guy , I know the hardships of life... I celebrate on my winning however little may be... I get discouraged in defeat... and whatever emotions a typical 21 year IIT-ian has...

People who know me only till my intermediate know me as someone who is filled in with lots and lots of head weight and attitude. After that, Some thing changed my life style up-down making me sober and dull.But , lets not go into that here.. I will have a separate post of that.. [;)]

TATA for now ,Let us meet in my opening blog, WHAT'S IN THE NAME???


No comments: