Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Friends -- @School

Hi Guys,

I get the feeling that as the age of a person increases the number of friends he could potentially make keeps decreasing too. Its true with me.. and there could be many friends, but finally there would be only a few (closer to our heart) who remain always in your life in your hard and fun times... I want to acknowledge few of such of my friends in this blog. I will start with my Childhood friends , The order is by the time when I know them.....

Sreenath

This guy would be the most handsome guy in our batch. This guy is the first one to get settled(With a job and a girl friend both) in our batch.... I know him from my 3 rd class. I used to beat this guy even till we were in tenth class. He used to make some comments on me and I used to beat him well. Sorry ra... I know it was for fun.. I could not resist saying You deserved them... He never say YES to anything we propose first time.. after a few pleadings and few threatening that he finally agrees to some. Very popular with girls wherever he goes.. In school, college now at work and even out side work..... He sometimes annoys junta with out replying to them but as I said he wants junta to feel that he is quite busy.. Three cheers to this guy for his hardwork and proper planning....

Satish Kumar

Satish.. The best sportsman of our group that I can claim of.. I know him along with Sreenath when we were in Class 3. I still remember him coming to the school with big bag and hair combed pretty well with a tonne of coconut Oil. He comes to the class with some questions on the subject even from the entrance to the class. He perfectly balances his academic, sports and cultural portfolio that I feel I need to learn from him. One side of him I feel which he never brings out is "How Satish deal with the females".. Dude any insights man?? One more thing, whenever I see chiranjeevi's "Chantabbayi" movie.. I remember this guy for his humor which resembles the comedy of chiru in that movie.. I always claim that .. but he always declines.. Dont you think guys....

Three cheers to this guy for his Hardworking nature and athletism...


Amarnath (Simply Amar)

I should say this guy is the one in our batch who faced many tough challenges in life than any of us. He still keeps his smile going. Your "Go To" guy for anything you want. Especially, me.. He supports me in any kind of situation and say Yes to anything people ask. I should say the most courageous guy in our batch. I know him only a little in my first days in school. I dont know how our friendship grew so much that he is on my top list of friends. I sometimes feel that he does somethings with out any thought.. But hey, Its my opinion. Amar, take the life as it comes... with a pinch of thought on the future.

Three cheers to his Courage and Friendship he shows...

Bhavani Shankar

This guy left our hometown when we were in Engineering college. Eventhough, after that he met us only few times. This guy is remembered by everyone of our batch as good sportsmen and who lends a helping hand to whom ever asks him. After seeing him recently, I think I would be correct to say that he is the Best body builder in our group :)

He and me came in to the school at the same time and he became close to me within a matter of days. Our bond acquired its strength while playing cricket matches. This guy bats pretty good. reminds of Raina in the Indian team. And also.. I am in debt with him of 60 Rupees.. Dude will give them back as soon as I can.(:P)

Vishnu ( a.k.a Dumbu)

The person who takes anything lightly.. I have never seen him in a serious mood till now. Very fun loving guy. Now turned a business man... Every bodys hope is that he will be the wealthiest guy in our batch.. He sees his happiness in the work he do and tries very hard to decrease his weight. (:)) .. You are not any over weight dude... He bowls very well and even bats good with a condition that RUN OUT is now allowed. He is BEST PRACTICAL GUY in our batch.....

Dude.. You rockk man...Revanth

This guy is an angry young man while playing Cricket.. I never want to be an Umpire/opposing captain while he is in the other team.. Oh my... He takes even a normal match to his nerve and for maximum, his arguments involves that he is wrong but he still manages to win them. Other than cricket he is a cool guy to hang out with. He is the best Captain of our batch I should say.. He joined me in the school at the same time and we started our friendship with me going to his home after tiresome matches. From there on, we never looked back.. I think he is one of the valuable guys in our batch that we never want to leave...

Cheers man.. for Your Arguments !!
Varun

I met this guy very recently after a gap of i think 9 years... He feels the very same with I met him in the school.. Even Physically and mentally.... He talks with the same feel that we shared in our past. To be frank, We were never that close before in our school but even then he greeted me with warmth that any of my close friends do and Now he has become one in our batch.. he always is... The Only guy in our batch in US till now. Has a lot of following with the females .. Dude.. Keep going .. All the best....

Sathwik a.k.a Bakkodu a.k.a Kodi

I left this guy to the end of my blog that I can write an infinte amount of info about him.. Propably he is the person who think he is the most matured guy in our team.. He also adds up in the list of Settled quota with Sreenath (in terms of Job and Girl friend(s)). I dont know If I helped anything in his love and but I hope I did not hurt his love. I am very sorry dude, If I have done something knowingly/un knowingly to hurt your relation. We used to read together for our 10 th examinations..But not because we wanted to study . But for some other reasons which I could not disclose in here.. We remember the night before "Science exam public 10th" till today...

Cheers for your Elderly thinking dude.. You have grown up really...,


AND FINALLY YOURS TRULY..... Muralidhar.... K......


Guys, I think my life would not be given a Complete certificate with out you all in my life. I really mean this... Thanks to everyone..

I will post my set of friends who are dear to me (Inter && LT) in my next post..

Cheers......

No comments: